Friday 8 January 2016

SCHOOL DAYS WAS MY GOLDEN DAYS.


I was helping my brother to write his name but suddenly i turned into such an emotional badass b*tch for moment. I miss my school. I miss my teachers. I miss all about school days. Even University life not same as school days. At those days I used to think school is a part of hell and now I realize it was my golden days of my life. I use to leave home at 6:40 AM morning and back at 4:00/5:00 PM everyday after my tuition class end. I had to worry about nothing just a little worry about school homeworks and everythings about homeworks.I miss the silly gossips with my 'Geng 4 Serangkai', I miss the fighting with Jiera for seat and hiding my face when teachers ask questions to everyone. Semua diam seribu bahasa macam orang bisu. I used to being playful and naughty at school. Even teachers don't like me. I'm not perform well in few subject but still managed to be 1st runner up every year since Form2 until Form5. Thanks to my teachers for all the prayers and motivation. Now i am one of the UiTM student and waiting for my very first convocation in my entire life. Now, it's been 5 years since i leave school. Sometime I pray to God to make me a child again so that I can restart mylife from my childhood again. I would say to every school going people please enjoy the days you wont get back such fun after you leave school.

 I MISS SCHOOL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...