Thursday 28 July 2016

BEAUTY REVIEW : DR. MORITA FACIAL MASK.

Hai & Assalamualaikum..



WHAT IS DR.MORITA?
  • Dr Morita specializes in facial mask using medical-grade natural ingredients and high quality of Tencel Silk cotton mask to pamper and nourish your skin. It’s the number 1 Best Selling Facial Sheet mask in Hong Kong & Taiwan. There are 13 series of facial sheet mask & 2 watery cream (sleeping mask) in Malaysia.

1st of all thank you Dr.Morita for choosing to try your products. hehe. So, basically, Dr.Morita send me the starter pack which contain 3 different types of mask & volcanic mud mask. 1st we will go to volcanic mask and then move to the others k? 

1. DR. MORITA VOLCANIC MUD WHITENING ESSENCE FACIAL MASK.


I personally love this one. Because it smells really good and the essence so lightweight and easily absorb to my skin after i remove the mask. I usually will massage my skin for 2-3 minutes and then just pat my face to make sure that the essence fully absorb to my skin and neck. Suprisingly, the essence did not have the 'sticky' texture.


 As you can see, this mask contain natural ingredients and the details/description also written at the box. For me, the smells a bit strong so i recommend for those have a very sensitive skin to make a allergies test before use it. Well, just to make sure.


 After 20 minutes, i can feel my skin more supple ( even after 24 hrs ) and it also moisturize my skin. i also realize my skin look a bit brighter when i woke up in the next morning. So i really love the mask and asked my mum to try it. And she love it too!!! Hehe.


2. FACE-AID KIT


 Basically, this is the stater pack and contains 3 different pack inside. If you're not really sure what kind of mask you want, you can try to buy this pack and you can decide which one is suitable for you. 


 As i mention, Dr.Morita provided the COMPLETE details of the ingredients that they use. So, you don't have to worry. Hehe. Nice, is it?

  • WHITENING ESSENCE ULTRA SLIM FACIAL MASK

When i first open this box, i really interested with the 'ultra slim' words. Haha. So i can't wait use this mask. This mask contain effective ingredients to repairing skin, whitening, moisturizing & pore refining. As i really work hard to reduce my pores, i really look forward to see what it can do to my fcuking pores lol.

So, as usual. Use it for 20minutes and my first reaction is wow it really makes my skin bright and of course moisturizing skin as well. Tbh, when i try all these mask, i had a very very serious breakout. A lot of big pimples on my chin and also my cheek. So i'm a bit scared it these did not suitable for my skin and the condition will getting worse but thank god i don't have any problem at all and the most important thing, this mask really help to constricting my pimples and also reduce the redness.

  • MOISTURE ESSENCE FACIAL MASK

I don't have much to say about this because it's moisturizing my skin as it claim and my skin feel soo good even after 2 days wearing it.  I don;t really see the whitening effect but for moisturixe, i'll give full marks ;)

  • REPAIR ESSENCE FACIAL MASK

Well i think this one is more suitable for women in their 30's and above because its more focus on repairing skin and also repair the fine lines and make the skin look more younger and firm. When i use this, i feel that my skin feel smooth and firm as well. For those who want to try the mask that contain function as anti-aging, you can try this. Hehe.

**I want to confirm that this is 100% my personal review even though i got the sponsor from Dr.Morita to try their products

For more information about Dr.Morita, you guys can check out their Facebook Page:CLICK HERE, and Dr.Morita is now available at Guardian Malaysia Nationwide. You can get ALL 13 series of the facial mask with only RM22.90 each box & they also got the sleeping mask ( watery cream ) also available at Guardian Malaysia with only RM39.90. i will definitely try the sleeping mask later! hiks hiks.



PROS :
  • Affordable price
  • Nice packaging
  • User friendly
  • A lot of choice ( 13 series )
  • Lightweight essence
  • Non-sticky essence
CONS
  • None 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...